Deutsche Welthungerhilfe e.V. is a German NGO established in 1962. It has a mission of world without hunger. It has been working in Nepal for the food and nutrition security, livelihood and emergency support. We would like to recruit a highly experienced Monitoring and Evaluation Officer for our country office in Nepal based at Kathmandu with a need to frequent visits to the programme sites. This is a fixed term position for a year with possibility of extension.
Job Position: Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
Required competencies for the candidate:
• Master's Degree in a relevant subject, preferable development studies, Rural Development, Sociology, etc.
• Experience of at least 5 years in programme monitoring and evaluation in development sector.
• Expertise in Monitoring & Evaluation, Accountability and results-based reporting.
• Fluent in English and Nepali spoken and written, German language would be an asset.
• A Nepali or Indian citizen.
View original vacancy below for more details:
Posted on The Himalayan Times,29 July 2015
Application Deadline: 12 August 2015