Pact, a non-profit organization based in Washington, DC, is implementing a USAID-funded project, Sajhedari Bikaas, aimed at empowering local communities to direct their own development. Pact has an immediate need for highly competent Nepali citizens for following positions.
Job Position: District Field Coordinator (DFC)
Location: Dang, Dhading, Gorkha, Kailali, Kanchanpur, Lamjung, Surkhet
• Bachelor's degree in development studies, economics, social science or other relevant field
• A minimum of two years of experience in development projects, with experience with community development, inclusion and planning process strongly preferred
• Able and willing to work flexible hours as needed and without constant or close supervision
• Demonstrated leadership and team-building skills
• Experience with donor-funded programs (USAID preferred)
• Excellent computer literacy in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint are required. Typing skills in both English and Nepali preferred.
• English fluency, both written and verbal, is a requirement
View original vacancy notice below for more details: