City Express Finance Co. Ltd
Group of Companies
City Express Group is one of the leading conglomerate of Nepal. The company operates globally in countries like UK, USA, Japan, Australia, Saudi Arabia, UAE and many more. We are currently seeking smart, young and aspiring candidates for the following Position:
1. Position: Head- Treasury (Manager-Level)
- Job Description:
> Treasury Management
> Technical Analysis of FCY Moment
> Foreign Currency Hedging
> FCY Dealing with International Party and Banks.
> Fund Management
> Treasury Reconciliation
> Knowledge of Reuters
- Specific Requirement: Experience in the Field of Treasury in the Banking and Remittance will be given Priority. “Training on Technical Analysis of FCY movements” taken shall be preferred.
- Qualifications: Masters Level Graduate, Semi Qualified CA.
- Experience Required: More than four years.
2. Position: Corporate Lawyer
- Job Description:
International Correspondence, Lead the compliance team, Agreements review, Check the legal compliance Specific Requirement: Knowledge of Nepalese Laws & Regulations, International Treaty/law shall be given preference, Good command in English.
- Qualifications: LLM
- Experience required: 3 years and above.
3. Position: Research and Development Officer
> Analyzing and approving the proposals of companies to become agent of City Group
> Guide, monitor and direct RR to achieve their target set for their respective regions
> Actively monitor each and every agent’s activities and motivate them to enhance their performance
> Set up meetings between agents/clients and company leaders
- Qualification: MBA
- Experience Required: Fresher can apply, experience in remittance industry would be given preference.
4. Position: IT Support Officer
- Job Requirement: Carrying our IT related activities as well as having good communication skills.
- Qualification: B.Sc. CSIT or Bachelors in information and Communication.
- Experience required: 2 years and above.
5. Position: Head-Internal Audit
- Job Description:
> Carry out the auditing of all the department
> Carry out the policy audit and legal compliance audit
> Check daily voucher’s and ensure correction
> Ledger scrutiny
> Carry out the internal audit of the companies which are under the umbrella of City express group
- Specific Requirement: Knowledge of Accounting and Auditing standards by laws, rules.
- Qualification: Semi Qualified CA
- Experience required: 4 years and above in Audit Firm or Audit Department
6. Position: Management Trainee- Accounts/ Compliance / Operations
- Academic Qualification: Masters Graduate or running in related field.
- Job Experience: Fresher may apply.
7. Position: Sales Officer- Sales & Operation Team
> Explain about the various remittance product of the company
> Develop and execute different marketing plans and strategies
> Analyze the marketing scenario and trend
> Ability to work in team
Bachelors in Marketing, Communication or similar field.
- Specific Requirement:
Valid two wheeler license.
8. Position: Marketing Executive
> Visit consultancies, manpower, airport or any government/non government institution
> Work closely with marketing & business team
> Mystery shoppers & feedback
> Organize events & product exhibitions
> Flexible to work anytime without time constraint
> Report to immediate supervisor
> Fresher graduates are encouraged to apply for the post
> Any candidate with strong desire, commitment & positive attitude are preferred
> Extensive growth opportunities
> No bar for deserving candidates
- Specific requirement: preference will be given to the one with their own vehicle and valid driving license.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are requested to drop their Resume to the mentioned e-mail not later than 10th of May, 2019 email@example.com, or log on to www.ctxpress.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview.
* vacancy published on The Himalayan Times, April 17, 2019
View original vacancy below for more details and application procedure: