United Mission to Nepal (UMN) is an international development organisation which strives to address root causes of poverty leading towards fullness of life, as it serves the people of Nepal. Multicultural teams of Nepali and volunteer expatriate staff work alongside local organisations in remote districts of the country, building partnerships that lead to healthy, dignified and empowered individuals, families, and communities.
Position: Programme Officer - Harmful Traditional Practices (Bajhang District)
• Bachelor's Degree in gender or equivalent;
• At least 2 years of work experience in grassroots development addressing gender injustices;
• Clear understanding of Nepal's gender situation;
• Good facilitation, inter-personal, writing, presentation and computer skills;
• Excellent language and communication skills in both Nepali and English; Salaries and benefits will be according to the UMN Standard.
Application Deadline: 5th August 2015
view original vacancy for more details below: