HOT JOBS: Rastriya Banijya Bank (571 Openings) announces vacancy

List of Jobs at Bank and Financial Institutions in Nepal

Banking and Finance industry is one of the most sought after career paths in Nepal.Various vacancies have been announced by leading bank a...

Sunday, June 18, 2017

Vacancy announcement from Nepal Television (NTV)

Nepal Television (NTV) announces vacancy (published on Gorkhapatra Daily, 18 June 2017) for the following positions:

1. Job Position: Sr Assistant (Admin)
> No. of Vacancies:1
> Level: 5
> Job Category: Finance / Administration
> Job Type: Full Time
> Educational Qualification: Intermediate level/+2
> Experience: Fresher can Apply

2. Job Position: Sr Assistant (Account)
> No. of Vacancies:1
> Level: 5
> Job Category: Accounting / Finance
> Job Type: Full Time
> Educational Qualification: Intermediate level/+2
> Experience: Fresher can Apply

3. Job Position: Sr Assistant (IT)
> No. of Vacancies:1
> Level: 5
> Job Category: IT / Database Management
> Job Type: Full Time
> Educational Qualification: Intermediate level/+2/Diploma
> Experience: Fresher can Apply

4. Job Position: Sr Assistant (Cameraman)
> No. of Vacancies:1
> Level: 5
> Job Category: Technician
> Job Type: Full Time
> Educational Qualification:  Intermediate level/+2/Diploma
> Experience: Fresher can Apply

5. Job Position: Sr Assistant (Visual Editor)
> No. of Vacancies:2
> Level:  5
> Job Category: Technician
> Job Type:  Full Time
> Educational Qualification: Intermediate level/+2/Diploma
> Experience:  Fresher can Apply

6. Job Position: Sr Assistant (Sound Controller)
> No. of Vacancies:1
> Level: 5
> Job Category: Technician
> Job Type: Full Time
> Educational Qualification: 10+2/Diploma in relevant subject
> Experience: Fresher can Apply

7. Job Position: Producer (Officer Level 6)
> No. of Vacancies:1
> Level: 6
> Job Category: Journalism / Editor / Media
> Job Type: Full Time
> Educational Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/Master's Degree
> Experience: 0-1 year

8. Job Position: Assistant - Transmitter Operator
> No. of Vacancies:3
> Level: 4
> Job Category: Technician
> Job Type: Full Time
> Educational Qualification: SLC or Equivalent
> Experience: 3 month training

Application Deadline for all positions:25 July 2017

view original vacancy notice below for more details and application procedure (part1,part2 and apply instruction):

Vacancy notice: Part-1

Vacancy notice: Part 2
APPLY INSTRUCTION (below):



RECOMMENDATIONS

Followers