Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Vacancy notice from Tech company in Nepal

VACANCY NOTICE
Innovate tech is a new synergy envisioned and curated by technologists, serial entrepreneurs, and thinkers with a proven track record. A tech company at its heart, we are on the brink of revolution, changing the way education is perceived.

We have art, science, media, technology, and human-centered thinking as a core part of our culture. We convert an idea into reality and an impactful one.

Come join us in innovating the future of learning.

1.  Subject Expert (Nepali, Zoology & Botany)

> No of Vacancy: 6
> Job Location: Baluwatar, Kathmandu
> Job Level: Mid Level
> Salary: 600 USD Equivalent for competent and deserving candidate

Required Skills: Communication, Interpersonal, Teamwork & Microsoft Office Suite

Job Description
> Script-writing for the subject.
> Train newly recruited candidates
> Support students with their subject matter queries in an online environment

Job Specification
> Master’s degree and familiar with the detailed content of the syllabus of grade X, XI and XII
> Proficient with Microsoft Office
> Able to demonstrate good interpersonal skills with excellent verbal and written communication skills
> Qualification in the mentioned subject and have done well in the subject matter in University (Undergraduate or Masters) Level
> Well-versed with current curriculum requirements

What we offer:
> State of the Art Workplace
> Global Exposure and Growth Opportunities
> Exceptional Team & Expert Mentors
> Attractive Employment Benefits

2. Subject Lead/HOD (Mathematics, Accountancy, Social Studies, Business Studies, Computer & Nepali)
> No of Vacancy: 6
> Job Location: Baluwatar, Kathmandu
> Job Level: Senior Level
> Salary: 1,000 USD Equivalent for competent and deserving candidate

Required Skills: Communication, Interpersonal, Teaching, Leadership, Teamwork & Microsoft Office Suite

Job Description
> Validate the scripts written by Subject Experts on the subject.
> Lead the subject team in different activities like training, writing content, editing and validating scripts.
> Ensure the efficiency of high-quality content by making the best use of available resources.
> Recommend improvements to ensure effective course development.
> Support students with their subject matter queries in an online environment.

Job Specification
> Master’s Degree with minimum 5 years of teaching experience in grade XI and XII
> In-depth and detailed knowledge of the subject and curriculum of the Nepal Government for grade X, XI and XII
> Well-versed with current curriculum requirements and must be aware of the new curriculum updates
> Experience in managing curriculum contents (Grade X, XI, and XII) and a proven track record of outstanding student’s performance in the relevant subject.
> Able to demonstrate good interpersonal skills with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
> Good leadership skills with the ability to guide and manage the team.
> Proficient with Microsoft Office

What we offer:

> State of the Art Workplace
> Global Exposure and Growth Opportunities
> Exceptional Team & Expert Mentors
> Attractive Employment Benefits


3. Subject Expert (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Accountancy, Economics, Social Studies, English, Business Studies & Computer Science)
> No of Vacancy: 22
> Job Location: Baluwatar, Kathmandu
> Job Level: Mid Level

Salary: 600 USD Equivalent for competent and deserving candidate

Required Skills: Communication, Interpersonal, Teamwork & Microsoft Office Suite

Job Description
> Script-writing for the subject.
> Train newly recruited candidates
> Support students with their subject matter queries in an online environment

Job Specification
> Fresh graduates familiar with the detailed content of the syllabus of Grade X, XI, and XII
> Proficient with Microsoft Office
> Able to demonstrate good interpersonal skills with excellent verbal and written communication skills
> Qualification in the mentioned subject and have done well in the subject matter in University (Undergraduate or Masters) Level
> Well-versed with current curriculum requirements

What we offer:
> State of the Art Workplace
> Global Exposure and Growth Opportunities
> Exceptional Team & Expert Mentors
> Attractive Employment Benefits

Application Deadline: 8 November 2020

HOW TO APPLY

If you believe, you have what it takes to innovate the future of learning, share your story with us by 'Clicking Here'

READ ALSO:

 Trainee Assistant and Officer wanted; Qualification: SEE/ Bachelor; Freshers can APPLY*

Followers