Search

HOT JOBS: Management Trainee, Trainee Assistant and other job openings at Global IME Bank

List of Jobs at Bank and Financial Institutions in Nepal

Banking and Finance industry is one of the most sought after career paths in Nepal.Various vacancies have been announced by leading bank a...

Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Job notice from Global IME Bank Limited

Company: Global IME Bank
Global IME Bank Ltd., a leading “A” class commercial bank is looking for dynamic, versatile and self motivated candidates having minimum age of 18 and not exceeding 35 years of age as on last date of application for the following positions:

1. Trainee Assistant

> Job Type: Full Time
> Total Vacancies: Few
> Location: For Outside Valley Branches (Candidate should be ready to work at any outside valley Branches)
> Required Qualification: At least Plus Two or Equivalent Degree from recognized University

2. Management Trainee
> Job Type: Full Time
> Total Vacancies: Few
> Location: Inside/Outside Valley Branches
> Required Qualification: At least Masters Degree (in Commerce/Law/Accounts/ Management or equivalent degree) from recognized University with minimum Second Division or minimum CGPA 3.00 or professional degree of CA/CPA/Lawyer (Advocate)/ACCA


3. Senior Assistant
> Job Type: Full Time
> Total Vacancies: 26(Operation In-charge-25 ; Media-1)
> Location: For Outside Valley Branches and Outside/Inside Valley for Media
> Required Qualification: At least Bachelors Degree (in Commerce/Law/Accounts/ Management or equivalent degree) from recognized University with minimum Second Division or minimum CGPA of 3.00 or professional degree of CA/CPA/Lawyer (Advocate)/ACCA

Experience:
> For Operation Incharge – At least 2 years of experience in banking sector/financial institution preferably in Operations area
> For Media Management Role – In relevant area

4. Junior Officer
> Job Type: Full Time
> Total Vacancies: 9 (Few Relationship Managers and Few BMs)
> Location: For Outside valley (Relationship Manager/ Branch Manager)
> Required Qualification: At least Bachelors Degree (in Commerce/Law/Accounts/ Management or equivalent degree) from recognized University with minimum Second Division or minimum CGPA 3.00 or professional degree of CA/CPA/Lawyer (Advocate)/ACCA


5. Officer
> Job Type: Full Time
> Total Vacancies: 4 (Operation Risk:2,Branchless Banking:1,Media:1)
> Location: Other Positions- Outside Valley and Media Management- Inside/ Outside Valley
> Required Qualification – At least Masters Degree (in Commerce/Law/Accounts/ Management or equivalent degree) from recognized University with minimum Second Division or minimum CGPA 3.00 or professional degree of CA/CPA/Lawyer (Advocate)/ACCA

Experience:
> For Operational Risk – At least 2 years of experience in banking sector/ financial institution or at least 3 years of experience in relevant professional area.
> For Branchless Banking – At least 2 years of experience in Branchless Banking.
> For Media – At least 2 years of experience in relevant area.



6.Senior Officer
> Job Type: Full Time
> Total Vacancies: 5 (Credit Risk & OR – 4, BM – 1)
> Location: For Outside Valley
> Required Qualification: At least Masters Degree (in Commerce/Law/Accounts/ Management or equivalent degree) from recognized University with minimum Second Division or minimum CGPA 3.00 or professional degree of CA/CPA/Lawyer (Advocate)/ACCA.
> Experience: At least 2 years of experience in Banking / Financial Institution or at least 3 years of experience in other relevant professional areas.


7. Assistant Manager
> Job Type: Full Time
> Total Vacancies: 3
> Location: Inside Valley/ Outside Valley
> Required Qualification: At least Masters Degree (in Commerce/Law/Accounts/ Management or equivalent degree) from recognized University with minimum Second Division or minimum CGPA 3.00 or professional degree of CA/CPA/Lawyer (Advocate)/ACCA

Deadline for application: 17:00 hrs, 24th January. 2018


Additions may be made in the required number of the stated positions based on the staff requirement. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for further selection process. Short listing criteria shall be decided by the bank. Candidates canvassing for the job at any states of the selection process shall be automatically disqualified. The bank reserves the right to reject any or all applications at any stage of selection process without assigning any reason whatsoever.

click [ HERE ] to apply

view original vacancy notice below:
source: The Himalayan Times Newspaper, January 17, 2018


READ ALSO:

Vacancy Announcement from Chaudhary Group


RECOMMENDATIONS

Followers