Australia AwardsMake a difference with an Australia Awards ScholarshipEnglish language requirement
Du you want to be a leader in your field and make a difference in Nepal? Start preparing for your opportunity to gain a world class education and become an emerging leader for development with strong links to Australia.
Applications for Australia Awards Scholarships commencing in January 2019 will open on 1 February 2018 and will close on 30 April 2018, so now is the time to start preparing for your application, including ensuring that you satisfy the necessary English language requirements.
Australia Awards Scholarships in Nepal will be offered to undertake Masters study programs in the priority development sectors of Economic Development, Education, Health, Governance, Gender, Inclusion and Disability and Water Resource Management.
If you intend to apply for an Australia Awards Scholarship, you are encouraged to complete either an IELTS, TOEFL or PTE language examination well before your application due.
AUSTRALIA AWARDS INTAKE 2019
Australia Awards are prestigious international Scholarships and Fellowships funded by the Australian Government. They offer the next generation of global leaders an opportunity to undertake study, research and professional development in Australia and for high-achieving Australians to do the same overseas.
What are Australia Awards Scholarships?
Australia Awards Scholarships are long term development awards administered by the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade.They aim to contribute to the long term development needs of Australia's partner countries in line with bilateral and regional agreements. They provide opportunities for people from developing countries, particularly those countries located in the Indo-Pacific region, to undertake full time undergraduate or postgraduate study at participating Australian universities and Technical and Further Education institutions.
The study and research opportunities provided by Australia Awards Scholarships develop skills and knowledge of individuals to drive change and contribute to the development outcomes of their own country.
What benefits are provided as part of Australia Awards Scholarships?
The Awards are offered for the minimum period necessary for the individual to complete the academic program specified by the Australian higher education institution, including any preparatory training. The following benefits generally apply:
- Full tuition fees
- Return air travel - payment of a single return, economy class airfare to and from Australia, via the most direct route
- Establishment allowance-a once only payment of A$5,000 as a contribution towards accommodation expenses, text books, study materials
- Contribution to Living Expenses (CLE) - is a fortnightly contribution to basic living expenses paid at a rate determined by the department
- Introductory Academic Program (IAP) - a compulsory 4-6 week program prior to the commencement of formal academic studies covering information on life and study in Australia
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) for the duration of the award (for award holder only) - provided to cover the student's basic medical costs
- Supplementary Academic Support may be available to ensure a Scholar's academic success or enhance their academic experience
Application are now closed
For Further information
For information about Australia Awards Scholarships including English language requirements visit: www.australiaawardsnepal.org
Contract the Australia Awards Nepal Country Office:
It is important to visit official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
For more details/Original Scholarship Link:
Australia Awards – Intake 2019
RECOMMENDED ARTICLES FOR YOU :
1. Top USA Scholarships for International Students
2. Top UK Scholarships for International Students
3. Top Scholarships from Canadian Universities and Colleges for International Students
4. Top Scholarships for International Students in Netherlands