Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Job announcement from Nepal Electricity Authority (NEA)

Nepal Electricity Authority (NEA) announces vacancy for the following positions for Officer and Assistant Level:

A. OFFICER LEVEL
1. Job position: Deputy Director
> Level: 9
> Service: Administration
> Job Group: Administration
> Job Sub Group: Administration
> No. of Vacancy: 1

2. Job position: CA
> Level: 8
> Service: Administration
> Job Group: Accounts
> Job Sub Group: CA
> No. of Vacancy: 1

3. Job position: Assistant Manager
> Level: 8
> Service: Technical
> Job Group: Mechanical
> Job Sub Group: -
> No. of Vacancy: 1

4. Job position: Assistant Manager
> Level: 8
> Service: Technical
> Job Group: Civil
> Job Sub Group: -
> No. of Vacancy: 2

5. Job position: Assistant Manager
> Level: 8
> Service: Technical
> Job Group: Civil
> Job Sub Group: Survey
> No. of Vacancy: 1

6. Job position: Assistant Manager
> Level: 8
> Service: Technical
> Job Group: Misc.
> Job Sub Group: Geology
> No. of Vacancy: 1

7. Job position: Administration- Officer
> Level:7
> Service: Administration
> Job Group: Administration
> Job Sub Group: Administration
> No. of Vacancy: 6

8. Job position: Accounts Officer
> Level:7
> Service: Administration
> Job Group: Accounts
> Job Sub Group: -
> No. of Vacancy: 6

9. Job position:Sociologist (Samaj-Shastri)
> Level:7
> Service: Administration
> Job Group: Misc.
> Job Sub Group: Sociology
> No. of Vacancy: 1

10. Job position:Engineer
> Level:7
> Service:Technical
> Job Group: Electrical
> Job Sub Group:  Electrical
> No. of Vacancy: 21

11. Job position:Engineer
> Level:7
> Service:Technical
> Job Group: Mechanical
> Job Sub Group: -
> No. of Vacancy: 4

12. Job position:Engineer
> Level:7
> Service:Technical
> Job Group: Civil
> Job Sub Group: Civil
> No. of Vacancy: 8

13. Job position:Engineer
> Level:7
> Service:Technical
> Job Group: Computer Engineering
> Job Sub Group: Computer Engineering
> No. of Vacancy: 3

14. Job position:Survey Officer
> Level:7
> Service:Technical
> Job Group: Civil
> Job Sub Group: Survey
> No. of Vacancy: 2

B. ASSISTANT LEVEL
1.Job position:Meter reading Supervisor
> Level:5
> Service:Administration
> Job Group: Administration
> Job Sub Group: Administration
> No. of Vacancy: 6

2.Job position:Accountant
> Level:5
> Service:Administration
> Job Group: Accounts
> Job Sub Group: -
> No. of Vacancy: 11

3.Job position:Supervisor
> Level:5
> Service:Technical
> Job Group: Electrical
> Job Sub Group: Electrical
> No. of Vacancy: 21

4.Job position:Supervisor
> Level:5
> Service:Technical
> Job Group: Mechanical
> Job Sub Group: -
> No. of Vacancy: 4

5.Job position:Supervisor
> Level:5
> Service:Technical
> Job Group: Civil
> Job Sub Group: Civil
> No. of Vacancy: 2

6.Job position:Heavy Equipment Operator
> Level:5
> Service:Technical
> Job Group: Misc.
> Job Sub Group: Driver
> No. of Vacancy: 4

7.Job position:Sr. Meter Reader
> Level:4
> Service:Administration
> Job Group: Administration
> Job Sub Group: Administration
> No. of Vacancy: 15

8.Job position:Assistant - Accounts
> Level:4
> Service:Administration
> Job Group: Accounts
> Job Sub Group:-
> No. of Vacancy: 26

9.Job position:Foreman
> Level:4
> Service:Technical
> Job Group: Electrical
> Job Sub Group:Electrical
> No. of Vacancy: 53

10.Job position:Foreman
> Level:4
> Service:Technical
> Job Group: Civil
> Job Sub Group:Civil
> No. of Vacancy: 1

11.Job position:Foreman Driver
> Level:4
> Service:Technical
> Job Group: Misc
> Job Sub Group:Driver
> No. of Vacancy: 3

12.Job position:Meter Reader
> Level:3
> Service:Administraion
> Job Group: Administraion
> Job Sub Group:Administraion
> No. of Vacancy: 21

13.Job position:Electrician
> Level:3
> Service:Technical
> Job Group:Electrical
> Job Sub Group:Electrical
> No. of Vacancy: 46

14.Job position:Jr. Mistry
> Level:3
> Service:Technical
> Job Group:Mechanical
> Job Sub Group:-
> No. of Vacancy: 1

15.Job position:Driver
> Level:3
> Service:Technical
> Job Group:Mechanical
> Job Sub Group:Driver
> No. of Vacancy: 5

view original notice below for more details and application procedure:
notice: page 1

vacancy notice: page 2

RECOMMENDATIONS

You May Like This:

Followers