JOBS at Siddhartha Bank, Citizens Bank, Sanima Bank & other Banking jobs !!!

List of Jobs at Bank and Financial Institutions in Nepal

Banking and Finance industry is one of the most sought after career paths in Nepal.Various vacancies have been announced by leading bank a...

Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Vacancy notice from Mega Bank Nepal Limited

Vacancy notice: Mega Career Opportunities
Mega Bank Nepal Limited, an ‘A’ Class Commercial Bank, invites highly motivated and result oriented Nepalese Citizens to apply for following job positions :

1. Officer Level
1.1 Position: Officer 4 (O4)
 Branch Manager: Janakpur

Criteria:
> Age- Not exceeding 35 years as of December 26, 2018
> Qualification- Minimum 2nd Division in Masters or Bachelors Degree. (Field of Study: Commerce/ Management/ Business Studies/ Business Administration/ Economics/ Relevant Field) from a recognized University
> Experience in Banking Sector- Minimum 6 years of experience in a Commercial Bank with at least 3 years of experience as an Officer

OR,
> Minimum 8 years of experience in a Commercial Bank including that of management trainee period

Required Knowledge & Skills:
> Should be fully acquainted with overall banking functionalities and excellent knowledge of required unit
> Should possess work experience related to strategy formulation and monitoring of goal achievement
> Should possess strong supervisory and leadership skills required to independently manage the required unit
> Should possess excellent business communication, critical thinking, analytical and interpersonal skills


1.2 Position: Officer 2 (O2)
Branch Manager: Dailekh, Birendranagar
Branch (Credit & Marketing): Janakpur

Criteria:
> Age- Not exceeding 35 years as December 26, 2018
> Qualification- Minimum 2nd Division in Masters or Bachelors Degree. (Field of Study: Commerce/ Management/ Business Studies/ Business Administration/ Economics/ Relevant Field) from a recognized University
> Experience in Banking Sector- Minimum 5 years of experience in a Commercial Bank with at least 2 years of experience as Supervisor

OR,
> Minimum 4 years of experience in a Commercial Bank including that of management trainee period


Specific criteria for Branch Managers for Rural/Remote Area Branches:
> Minimum 5 years of experience in a Commercial Bank with at least 2 years of experience as Supervisor                      
OR,
> Minimum 6 years of experience including that of a Development Bank with at least 2 year of experience as a Branch Manager

Required Knowledge & Skills:

> Should possess excellent knowledge of required unit
> Should be acquainted with credit and operations functions of a Commercial Bank
> Should possess work experience related to strategy formulation.
> Should possess excellent business communication, analytical, presentation and interpersonal skills
> Should have the ability to oversee the assigned unit


1.3 Position: Officer 1 (O1)
Branch (Credit & Marketing): Dailekh

Criteria:

> Age- Not exceeding 35 years as of December 26, 2018
> Qualification- Minimum 2nd Division in Masters or Bachelors Degree. (Field of Study: Commerce/ Management/ Business Studies/ Business Administration/ Economics/ Relevant Field) from a recognized University
> Experience in Banking Sector- Minimum 4 years of experience in a Commercial Bank with at least 1 year of experience as a Supervisor
OR,
> Minimum 2 years of experience in a Commercial Bank including that of management trainee period

Specific criteria for Branch Managers for Rural/Remote Area Branches:
> Minimum 4 years of experience in a Commercial Bank with at least 1 year of experience as Supervisor                      
OR,
> Minimum 5 years of experience including that of a Development Bank with at least 1 year of experience as a Branch Manager

Required Knowledge & Skills:
> Should possess excellent knowledge of required unit
> Should be acquainted with credit/operations functions of a Commercial Bank
> Should possess work experience related to strategy formulation.
> Should possess excellent business communication, analytical, presentation and interpersonal skills
> Should have the ability  to oversee the assigned units


2. Assistant Level
> Position: Assistant 4 (A4)
Branch (Credit & Marketing): Okhaldhunga, Birendranagar, Argakhanchi, Dhading, Birgunj
Branch (Operations): Pokhara, Argakhanchi

Criteria:
> Age- Not exceeding 30 years as of December 26, 2018
> Qualification- Minimum 2nd Division in Masters or Bachelors Degree. (Field of Study: Commerce/ Management/ Business Studies/ Business Administration/ Economics/ Relevant Field) from a recognized University
> Experience in Banking Sector: Minimum 3 years of experience in a Commercial Bank.

Specific criteria for Rural/Remote Area Branches:

> Minimum 3 years of experience in a Commercial Bank
OR
> Minimum 4 years of experience including that of a Development Bank

Required Knowledge & Skills:
> Should be accustomed with the overall functions executed in the working unit applying for
> Should be well versed with all applicable NRB Directives, prevailing laws/policies related to the working unit and AML/KYC.
> Should be acquainted with credit/operations functions of a Commercial

HOW TO APPLY

For details on general and job related criteria, interested candidates will have to visit the “Career” section of Bank’s website www.megabanknepal.com. Application without disclosure of age and marks/percentage for each level of degree from SLC/equivalent onwards and without correct experience details shall be disqualified. All candidates are expected to be proficient in written/spoken English and Nepali and be computer literate with a working knowledge of Office Applications. Candidates are expected to have positive attitude, pleasant and cheerful nature with excellent interpersonal skills, smart personality, and desire to excel and surpass the assigned targets.

For all the positions as mentioned above, local candidates are encouraged to apply.

Candidates meeting the stated criteria and possessing required knowledge and skills can log on to [ LINK HERE ]  and click “Apply Now” icon. The deadline for application is December 26, 2018 (11th of Poush, 2075).

Only shortlisted candidates will be called for further selection process (es). The Bank reserves the right to reject any/all applications without assigning any reasons whatsoever. No telephonic queries will be entertained. Canvassing at any stage of processes will lead to automatic disqualifications.


* vacancy published on The Himalayan Times, 12 December 2018

view original vacancy notice below more details and application procedure.:


READ ALSO:

Loksewa Aayog announces vacancy for various positions: No. of job openings: 357

RECOMMENDATIONS

You May Like This:

Followers