JOBS at NABIL Bank/ Mega Bank / Global IME Bank/ Citizens Bank

List of Jobs at Bank and Financial Institutions in Nepal

Banking and Finance industry is one of the most sought after career paths in Nepal.Various vacancies have been announced by leading bank a...

Monday, July 16, 2018

International scholarships from Liverpool John Moores University,UK

Ranked in the top 400 universities world-wide, Liverpool John Moores University (LJMU) offers international students an exceptional student experience founded on high quality teaching and world-class research plus the opportunity to study in one of the world’s most exciting cities. LJMU is pleased to announce the launch of a new series of generous international scholarships for students enrolling at the University from September 2014 onwards.

Liverpool John Moores University (LJMU) offers an exceptional student experience renowned for its high quality teaching, innovation, student supportive structures and ground-breaking research… all within one of the world’s most vibrant and multicultural cities, Liverpool.

LJMU will be awarding a range of generous international scholarships for students enrolling at the  University in September 2018. These prestigious awards take the form of partial tuition fee scholarships and are available for outstanding international students applying for undergraduate courses and postgraduate taught programmes.
Fully-funded PhD scholarship
Could you apply?
Value: Up to £19,896 per year
Deadline: The deadline has now passed. We hope to confirm more scholarships in 2017
If you are awarded a fully-funded PhD scholarship, you could receive:
> annual fees: £4,100
> a contribution towards running costs: £1,500 per year
> an annual stipend: £14,296
There are a limited number of PhD scholarships available.
Applications are judged on:
> The calibre of the candidate and their academic qualifications (minimum 2:1 or First Class Honours degree and/or Masters qualification)
> We will not accept applications without an identified student
> The quality of the research project and how it connects with research currently being undertaken at LJMU
> Whether the research can contribute towards the Research Excellence Framework (REF); interdisciplinary research will be weighted highly
Am I eligible?
> Full-time, UK and EU PhD applicants from any discipline are eligible to apply
> Scholarship PhD studentships must be filled by the September of the academic year you plan to begin your PhD
> International and part-time students and those completing Professional Doctorates are not eligible for support under this scheme
> Supervisors must be L/SL status or above. Postdoctoral researchers or research assistants are not eligible to be supervisors
Fees-only scholarship
Submit your application
Value: Up to £3,845 
Deadline: The deadline has now passed. We hope to confirm more scholarships in 2017
A fees-only scholarship will cover the costs of your fees. There are a limited number of scholarships available.
Am I eligible?
> You must be able to demonstrate you can support yourself financially over the period of three years full-time study
> Full-time, UK and EU PhD applicants from any discipline are eligible to apply
> Scholarship PhD studentships must be filled by the September of the academic year you plan to begin your PhD
> International and part-time students and those completing Professional Doctorates are not eligible for support under this scheme
> Supervisors must be L/SL status or above. Postdoctoral researchers or research assistants are not eligible to be supervisors
Applications are judged on:
> The calibre of the candidate and their academic qualifications (minimum 2:1 or First Class Honours degree and/or Masters qualification)
> We will not accept applications without an identified student
> The quality of the research project and how it connects with research currently being undertaken at LJMU
> Whether the research can contribute towards the Research Excellence Framework (REF); interdisciplinary research will be weighted highly

Undergraduate scholarships
International Achievement Scholarship

How much would I receive?
You will receive £2,000 partial tuition fee scholarship for your first year of Undergraduate study and then £1,000 partial tuition fee scholarship for each additional year of Undergraduate study you take.

Am I eligible?
In order to qualify you must:
> Be a self-funded international student
> Meet the conditions stated in your full-time, Undergraduate (UG) course offer letter
> Not already benefit from an existing scholarship

Do I need to apply?No, the International Achievement Scholarship is automatically awarded to eligible students upon assessment of their initial university application.

For further information, please contact us: international@ljmu.ac.uk.


Postgraduate scholarship
sInternational Achievement Scholarship

How much could I be awarded
£2,000 partial tuition fee scholarship

Am I eligible?
In order to qualify you must:
> Be a self-funded international student
> Meet the conditions stated in your full-time, Postgraduate Taught (PGT) course offer letter
> Not already benefiting from an existing scholarship award of sponsorship 

Do I need to apply?
No - the International Achievement Scholarship is automatically awarded to eligible students upon assessment of their initial university application.
It is important to visit official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.

For more details/Original Scholarship Link:
International scholarships from Liverpool John Moores University,UK

RECOMMENDED ARTICLES FOR YOU
1. Top USA Scholarships for International Students
2. Top Australia Scholarships for International Students
3. Top Scholarships from Canadian Universities and Colleges for International Students
4. Top Scholarships for International Students in Netherlands

RECOMMENDATIONS

Loading...

Followers