Monday, March 29, 2021

Career opportunities at Nepal Bangladesh Bank Limited

CAREER OPPORTUNITY
Nepal Bangladesh Bank Ltd. is a leading ‘A’ class commercial bank licensed by Nepal Rastra Bank.

1. Credit/Trade Finance- Sr. Assistant/Assistant
> Job Type: Full Time
> Location: Outside Kathmandu Valley
> Academic Qualification : BBS/BBA from reputed university.
> Experience : Minimum 1 years of experience in related field.

2. Operation Incharge- Supervisor

> Job Type: Full Time
> Total Vacancies: 5
> Location: Outside Kathmandu Valley
> Academic Qualification : BBS/BBA from reputed university.
> Experience : Minimum 5 years of experience in related field.

3. Credit Incharge- Supervisor
> Job Type: Full Time
> Total Vacancies: 5
> Location: Outside Kathmandu Valley
> Academic Qualification : BBS/BBA from reputed university.
> Experience : Minimum 5 years of experience in related field.

4. Operation Incharge- Jr. Officer-Sr. Officer
> Job Type: Full Time
> Total Vacancies: 5
> Location: Outside Kathmandu Valley
> Academic Qualification : MBS/MBA from recognized university.
> Experience : Minimum 8 years of experience including 2 years in officer level.

5. Credit/Trade Finance- Jr. Officer-Sr. Officer
> Job Type: Full Time
> Total Vacancies: 3
> Location: Outside Kathmandu Valley
> Academic Qualification : MBS/MBA from recognized university.
> Experience : Minimum 3 years experience in the related field.

6. Credit Incharge- Jr. Officer-Sr. Officer

> Job Type: Full Time
> Total Vacancies: 5
> Location: Outside Kathmandu Valley
> Academic Qualification : MBS/MBA from recognized university.
> Experience : Minimum 8 years of experience including 2 years in officer level.


7. Branch Manager- Jr. Officer to Sr. Officer

> Job Type: Full Time
> Total Vacancies: 5
> Location: Outside Kathmandu Valley
> Academic Qualification : MBS/MBA from recognized university.
> Experience : Minimum 8 years of experience including 2 years as Branch incharge.

8. Officer
> Job Type: Full Time
> Total Vacancies: 5
> Location: Kathmandu
> Academic Qualification : Chartered Accountant from reputed university.
> Experience : Minimum 2 years of experience in related field.

9. Province Head (Asst. Manager to Manager)
> Job Type: Full Time
> Total Vacancies: 2
> Location: Outside Kathmandu Valley
> Academic Qualification : Minimum MBS/MBA from reputed university.
> Experience : At least 10 years of experience including 5 years of experience in officer level.

Application Deadline: 15 April 2021

HOW TO APPLY

click [ HERE ] to view more details and application procedure




READ ALSO:

NMB Bank Limited announces vacancy for various Assistant and Officer Level positions

Followers