Organization: Embassy of Japan in Nepal
The Embassy of Japan in Nepal invites applications for an administration staff who meets the qualifications stated below;
1. Bachelor’s degree in any field from a university or from any other forms of publicly-recognized educational institutions.
2. General knowledge for using computer softwares (Windows OS, Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Access, etc.).
3. Business-level written and spoken English and Nepali. Also more than basic Japanese language skill is required.
4. Working experience in a multicultural environment will be an advantage.
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply to the post with their updated curriculum vitae, all relevant certificates and transcripts, their full addresses and contact details by 26th February 2018.
The Embassy has the sole authority to accept or reject applications. Telephone enquiries will not be entertained. Short-listed candidates only will be contacted for interviews by 7th March 2018.
Embassy of Japan in Nepal
Panipokhari, Kathmandu P.O. Box 264
View original vacancy notice below:
* vacancy published on Kantipur Dainik on 7 Feb, 2018