BANKING Career Opportunities for FRESH Gradutes !!!

List of Jobs at Bank and Financial Institutions in Nepal

Banking and Finance industry is one of the most sought after career paths in Nepal.Various vacancies have been announced by leading bank a...

Sunday, November 17, 2019

Jobs at Vijaya Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Ltd.


Vijaya Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Ltd. announces vacancy (published on 17 November 2019, Annapurna Post ) for the following positions:

1. Position: Sr. Officer
> Number of Vacancies: 1
> Level: Officer/ Third
> Age: should have completed 21 yrs and should not exceed 45 yrs

2. Position: Jr. Officer
> Number of Vacancies: 1
> Level: Officer/ Sixth
> Age: should have completed 21 yrs and should not exceed 45 yrs

3. Position:  Jr. Officer/ Sr.Assistant (Department Head)
> Number of Vacancies:Few
> Level: Officer ( Sixth)/ Assistant ( 5)
> Age:
Officer:
- should have completed 21 yrs and should not exceed 45 yrs

Assistant:
- should have completed 18 yrs and should not exceed 35 yrs

4. Position:  Jr. Officer/ Sr.Assistant ( IT Department)
> Number of Vacancies: 1
> Level: Officer ( Sixth)/ Assistant ( 5)
> Age:
Officer:
- should have completed 21 yrs and should not exceed 45 yrs

Assistant:
- should have completed 18 yrs and should not exceed 35 yrs

5. Position: Assistant Trainee (IT Department)
> Number of Vacancies: 1
> Level: Assistant /Fourth
> Age: should have completed 18 yrs and should not exceed 35 yrs

6. Position: Assistant Trainee

> Number of Vacancies: Few
> Level: Assistant /Fourth
> Age: should have completed 18 yrs and should not exceed 35 yrs

7. Position: Jr. Assistant
> Number of Vacancies: Few
> Level: Assistant /Third
> Age: should have completed 18 yrs and should not exceed 35 yrs

8. Position: Jr. Assistant- Trainee
> Number of Vacancies: Few
> Level: Assistant /Third
> Age: should have completed 18 yrs and should not exceed 35 yrs

Examination Type: Interview and Practical

Application Deadline: 15 days from vacancy date i.e. 1 December 2019

* vacancy published on Annapurna Post,17 November 2019
View original vacancy for more details below:



READ ALSO:

Government Jobs: Rastriya Beema Company announces vacancy for Assistant, Officer and Manager Level positions; No. of job openings: 33; Freshers can APPLY*

RECOMMENDATIONS

You May Like This:

Followers